Terms & Conditions
1. GENERAL TERMS
2. OBLIGATIONS, PERMISSIONS, PROHIBITIONS
- you are responsible for obtaining access to the services on the site. This access may include third party fees (such as Internet service providers or connection fees). You are solely responsible for payment of such fees.
-You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for ensuring that your computer system meets all relevant technical specifications necessary to use this website and that your computer system is compatible with this website.
- you must not misuse our system or this website. In particular, you must not hack, circumvent security or otherwise disrupt the operation of our system and this website or attempt to do any of the foregoing. This includes introducing viruses or other material that is or could be malicious or technologically harmful. You must not abuse any forms on the site and any questions you submit must be genuine queries.
- You must not upload or use inappropriate or offensive language or content.
- whenever you make use of the features that allow you to upload content to our site or communicate with other users through our site, you must comply with the content standards set out in these terms. You warrant that any such contribution complies with the standards set forth in these Terms and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of this warranty.
- The views expressed by users on our website do not represent our views or values.
- We reserve the right to exclude users from this site and/or restrict or disable their access to or use of any or all elements of our services, on a permanent or temporary basis in our sole discretion. Any such user will be notified and should not attempt to use this site under any other name or through any other user.
- We may suspend or withdraw or limit the availability of all or part of our website for business and operational reasons. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons accessing our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms and other applicable terms and conditions and that they comply with them.
- You must not include a link to the site on any other website without our prior written consent. You may link to our home page provided that you do so in a way that does not (in our reasonable opinion) damage our reputation or expose us to risk. We reserve the right to withdraw permission to link without notice and without giving any reason.
- our website must not be framed on any other website, nor may you create a link to any part of our website other than the home page.
- you must not create a link in such a way that it appears that there is any form of affiliation on our part where there is not.
Access to the service does not require you to register with us. However, for the use of certain services registration is mandatory.
- For registration, you agree:
provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself on the applicable application form for access to the content and services on the Site; and
to carefully maintain and update your registration information.
In our sole discretion, we may deny your request for registration. If we accept your application for registration, we will confirm this by sending an email to complete the process.
Each registration is for one user only. You must not share your username and password with any other person or with multiple users on a network. The information provided on this website is for general interest only and does not constitute specific advice. You undertake that all information provided by you for the purposes of your registration with us is accurate and complete. You accept sole responsibility for all use and to keep secret any account ID and any password that may have been given to you or selected by you for use on this website. You will notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of them. We have the right to disable any account identifier or password, whether chosen by you or assigned by us, at any time if you fail to comply with any of the provisions of these terms. You consent to the publication of advertisements on the site. By subscribing to our website you agree to be added to our newsletter list. If you wish to unsubscribe, please contact us or you may use the "unsubscribe" option found in any newsletter you may receive from us.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The content of the website is our intellectual property. All trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the website are owned by us or third parties. Subject to expressly stated exceptions (copyright of third parties, partners and entities), the entire content of the website, including images, graphics, photographs, drawings, texts, available services and all files on this website in general, are intellectual property and are protected by the relevant provisions of applicable law and international conventions and treaties. Consequently, none of them, as well as none of those belonging to third parties and not being content of our website, may be sold, copied, modified, reproduced, republished or transmitted, broadcast or distributed in any way, in whole or in part. You understand and agree that you may not reproduce, copy, sell and/or exploit for commercial purposes the content (or any part thereof) of the site.
5. WARRANTY, LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND DAMAGES
- While JAAR THE BRAND endeavours to ensure that any material available for downloading from this website is not contaminated in any way, we do not warrant that such material will be free of viruses.
- Due to the nature of the software and the Internet, we do not warrant that your access to or operation of this site will be uninterrupted or error-free. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice.
- the information provided on this website is for general interest only and does not constitute specific advice. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representation or warranty, express or implied, that the content of our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
- we assume no responsibility for the information, content, products and services offered or provided by third persons or entities through the site.
- neither we nor the third party information providers accept any liability for any damages, claims or expenses arising from:
interference, interruptions, interruptions, errors, omissions, telephone failures, delays, blocks or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system caused by faults and overloads in lines and telecommunications networks or any other cause beyond our control
the use of any illegal programs and/or malicious software, such as viruses or anything else,
inappropriate or incorrect use of the website
security or navigational errors caused by browser malfunction or because updated versions were not used.
- this website contains links to websites operated by third parties.
We have no control over their individual content. Therefore, we make no warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of any of the information displayed in relation to any linked sites. The links are for your convenience only. We do not recommend any products or services advertised on these websites. If you decide to access any third party website linked from this site, you do so at your own risk.
- We accept no responsibility for the loss of your password or account ID caused by error, loss of power or otherwise caused by or on your computer system.
- we may put in place such systems as we from time to time deem appropriate to prevent the use of automated programs to gain unauthorized access to our system and this site. You may not use automated programs for such purposes and any such use or attempted use of such automated programs is at your own risk. We will not be liable to you for any consequences to you arising out of or in connection with any such use or attempted use of automated programs to gain unauthorized access to our system or this website.
- we will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or your downloading of any content from it, or from any website linked to it.
- if you are an ordinary user please note that we provide our website for home and private use only. You agree not to use our site for commercial or business purposes and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption or loss of business opportunity.
- if you are a professional, we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether positive or consequential, in contract, or in tort (including negligence), or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising out of or in connection with your use of, or inability to use, our website or your use of, or reliance on, any content displayed on our website.
- In particular, we will not be liable for loss of profits, sales, revenue, business interruption, loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation, or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
6. FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS
If you place any order through our online store, you declare responsibly that you are at least 18 years of age and are legally capable of entering into the desired contract, bound by the terms and conditions stated and the obligations assumed under the selected contract. The User is prohibited to make false or unfair orders and, accordingly, to conclude contracts as a consequence of the above practices. The User is fully responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes and levies arising from the use of this Website. The invocation of the use of this Website by third parties (including the incapacitated and those with limited legal capacity), through the use of the data of the 'referring User', i.e. the person whose details are filled in for the purpose of placing an order on our Website and concluding a contract, does not in any way relieve the responsibility of the 'referring User' from the contracts concluded in his/her name and the obligations generally assumed.
Payment by Card
You can pay for your order by debit card, prepaid card or credit card.
The use of a Card by the User to pay for the order is charged only once and only for the specific transaction, except in the case of prepayment. Card details are not archived and cannot be used for any other purpose.
We reserve the right to ask you to provide proof of your identification or your card. The User is solely responsible for the correct recording and truthfulness of the card details and JAAR THE BRAND is not responsible in case of error. ATTENTION: payment means the crediting to our accounts of the amount due and not the respective proof of payment thereof. JAAR THE BRAND has no responsibility for the late crediting to its accounts of the amount due on your behalf, not being obliged to fulfill the contract in case of lack of credit of the amount due.
Security of transactions
JAAR THE BRAND has taken all necessary measures, using the most modern and advanced methods, to ensure maximum security of your Personal Data and electronic transactions. It is ensured that only authorized employees have access to transaction information and only when necessary, e.g. for the processing of orders.
All financial transactions and all related personal data, including card details, are processed only by the partner company responsible for card routing and are not processed or recorded by JAAR THE BRAND. During the online payment, the user is transferred to an encrypted secure login page which belongs exclusively to the partner bank selected.
All information, which is related to your personal data, is secured as confidential.
JAAR THE BRAND is committed not to disclose the details of customers and their transactions, unless it has written authorization from them, or it is required by a court order or decision of another public authority.