FREE SHIPPING TO GREECE OVER 50€
Changes - Returns
CHANGES - RETURNS - REPLACEMENT OF PRODUCT
For all cases where you wish to return or exchange
of the product you purchased must inform us within fourteen (14) days from the date of receipt either by email at email@example.com
1. The product must be in its original condition intact and without any damage. The store receipt must be available.
Goods to be returned must be accompanied by the original documents/supporting documents that accompanied the goods (e.g. retail receipt or sales invoice, exchange card).
2. The return must be made within fourteen (14) calendar days from the date of receipt of the parcel.
3. The returned products must be in their original packaging, otherwise the return will not be accepted. If for any reason the outer packaging bag is lost, you must use another bag of your choice, so that the inner packaging is adequately protected and it is not possible for the courier company to affix markings to it.
4. In the case where a change is requested, the Customer is charged the cost of returning and resending the product back to our company.
5. The refund will be made by bank transfer to a bank account indicated by you, within 7-10 working days from the date of receipt of the returned product by us.
*The cooperating bank is Piraeus. In case of a transfer the transaction costs are the customer's responsibility.
6. In the jewellery category no refunds and product changes are performed.
7. The exchange for Greece costs 5€ shipping costs and for Cyprus is 13€.
8. If the new item is of a higher value than your return, pay the difference by cash on delivery or bank deposit.
If the new item is of a lower value, the difference can be left in a 3-month credit balance to be used for a future purchase or a refund can be issued.
If the above conditions are not met, your refund will not be accepted.
All of our items go through a quality check to confirm that they are in perfect condition before they are shipped.